Here you will find some of the most commonly asked questions about our church. If you have a question that is not on this list, please contact us at email@example.com
1. What time do your services start? Sunday School begins at 9:15am and Morning Worship starts at 10:15am. For a complete list of our service and ministry times, please refer to the right side of our home page.
2. What should I wear? Whatever is most comfortable for you! We are not necessarily a "Sunday best" church, but we also know that some people feel most comfortable in a dress or a suit and tie. The general rule of thumb is...as long as it's modest and decent, you're fine!
3. What do you offer for youth and children? JFBC prides herself in being one of the few churches in this area that has both an active and growing youth and children's ministry. We love teens and kids at JFBC and make their physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual development a top priority! We work with parents to provide a place where children want to come to church and learn about Jesus. For more information on this, please refer to the other pages on our website specifically targeted to youth and children.
4. What version of the Bible should I bring? JFBC emphasizes the use of the English Standard Version (ESV), but you can bring whatever English version you have with you!
5. What denomination is JFBC? We are a non-traditional, theologically-conservative Southern Baptist Church. We support the Cooperative Program and affirm the 2000 version of the Baptist Faith and Message.
6. Is there a Sunday School class for every member of my family? YES! We offer a variety of classes for children, youth, and adults. In the ministries tab of this website, you will find a section titled "Sunday School." This page will give you a complete listing of the classes and groups we have to offer. We'd love for you and your family to be a part of one!
7. Will you be visiting my house on Sunday afternoon? No. We ask you to fill a visitor's card so that the pastor can send you a note thanking you for your visit. No one will be over to see you on Sunday afternoon. If you start attending regularly, then someone will be by to give you more information about our church and to answer any questions you may have.